Powervault G200 2.5kWh Tubular Lead Acid Battery
Powervault�s Lead Acid version is for customers who want a product with a low up-front cost and the prospect of �upgrading� to Lithium-ion technology when their Lead Acid batteries reach the end of their useful life in 3 � 7 years� time. With Lithium-ion technology forecast to fall dramatically in cost over the next 5 years, customers are able to start benefiting from a low-cost Powervault using Lead Acid batteries now before replacing its batteries with the latest, low-cost Lithium-ion technology in 3 � 7 years� time. The Tubular Gel Powervaults are designed to help customers store and use free solar energy and cheap, off-peak electricity (e.g. Economy 7) more efficiently. The Tubular Gel Powervaults are heavy-duty and can cycle more than once per day. Customers can store from 2.5kWh to 4kWh using the Tubular Gel batteries, which can easily be replaced � either with a new set of Tubular Gel or our Lithium-ion battery packs � at the end of their life.
- Designed to: store and use free solar energy and off-peak electricity more efficiently
- Benefits: heavy-duty and long-lasting yet cheaper than Lithium-ion
- Capacities available: 2.5kWh
- Charger / Inverter: 1.2kW / 1.6kVA
- Life cycles: >1
- Warranty: 5 years
- Note: Emergency Power Socket is an Optional Extra
- refer to Part Number 2500979804.