The compliant way of charging Hybrid PV Systems from Low Rate Tariffs. During the shorter winter days, there may not be enough generation from a PV system to cover the base load of a property or to add significant electrical charge into a Hybrid Battery. To combat this issue and to make the most of your investment, it would be advisable to top up the charge on these batteries with electricity purchased at a lower rate tariff. This stored energy can then be used during periods where higher tariffs are usually charged, making the best use from your system and significantly reducing the return on your investment.
- Simple single connection point for PV installations
- Amendment 3 compliant metal enclosure
- Built in lockable AC isolator
- Double pole PV supply RCBO
- MID approved generation meter
- Designed and built in the UK
- Standard 5 year parts warranty