The new stylish, innovative Herschel Aspect XL heaters are the most attractive and best performing on the market. The contemporary design combines stylish looks with the latest in far infrared technology, utilising specially developed convex ceramic emitters with in a high quality extruded and anodised aluminium body. The groundbreaking design of the convex insulated elements, complete with triple reflectors, projects far infrared heat forwards. The result is greater efficiency, a wider spread and throw and increased comfort levels. Unique only to Herschel, no other heater available utilises this technology.$ The Aspect XL is an energy-efficient, space heating solution for the commercial market, and is particularly suited for those applications where an aesthetically pleasing solution is preferred. Office reception areas, shops, hotels, churches, restaurants, public halls and anywhere within the public eye.$ •Silent operation, without fumes – consequently raising no health and safety issues$ •Cheaper installation than oil or gas alternatives – all you require is electric cable$ •No maintenance$ •Zoning so heat is “focused” exactly where you want it$ •No red glow$ •Lower consumption levels$
- Up to 30% more efficient than quartz and halogen heaters|No maintenance|Long lifetime –solid state technology with no need to replace bulbs|Stylish looks and cutting edge design with aluminium grill as standard| Manufactured in Europe to very high quality and European safety standards|Designed to gently warm people and buildings without fierce heat and almost zero light|For use indoors or outdoors in areas with low air / wind movement|Warm up time < 5 mins|Convex design increases spread and throw of far infrared heat|Available in 1950w|5 year warranty|The Herschel Aspect XL3 must be located in a position to allow for proper and efficient use but one that ensures hot parts are not touched accidentally. The recommended height for the mounting is 2.3m to 2.5m (90”-98”) from ground level
- with the heaters angled down at 60 degrees. The Herschel Aspect XL3 MUST NOT be installed at a height of less than 2.3m (90”). Consideration should be given to any temporary or occasional additions such as stages or platforms
- and the height should be adjusted accordingly. The Herschel Aspect XL3 should be firmly and permanently attached to the wall|Element: 3 x convex ceramic longwave Infrared emitters (3-10 microns)|Body: High quality extruded and anodised aluminium body|Voltage: 230V
- 50 Hz|Protection: IP rating IPX4|Guarantee: 5 years|Mounting: Recommended mounting at 2.3-2.5m|1950 Watts giving a 12m2 heated zone (indoors) from 2.5m height. For outdoor installation
- the area heated is slightly lower|The heater will directly warm people and objects within the Heated Zone (note: air movement may reduce area coverage). Within enclosed areas the thermal mass of the building will also be heated. This will increase the ambient temperature and dependent upon the property age/type and insulation
- may increase the effective heated area by up to 100%. For larger commercial projects or where different mounting heights are required we would always recommend Herschel carry out a survey or detailed desktop assessment|Please note: In areas with air movement/wind the directional Far Infrared spread may reduce by 1/3 to ½. In these areas we recommend mounting at the lowest height and proportionally increasing the number of heaters.