The Tigo Energy Management Unit communicates between the optimizers and the inverter. It sends information collected from them to a remote server allowing system owners to see panel-level data. The Tigo Energy optimizers communicate with the Management unit via wireless mesh-network communication protocols allowing for flexibility in the placement of this unit.
- Accelerate system payback
- Maximize the power output of individual modules
- Reconsider previously rejected projects because of unfavorable shade or orientation
- Maintain best-in-class conversion efficiency
- Manage the system with module-level data to minimize operational costs and keep the system at peak performance throughout its lifetime
- Introduce an unprecedented level of safety for new and existing PV solar installations