ABB PVI-PMU Power Management Unit Control Active And Reactive Power Two RS485 Ports
ABB s PVI-PMU enables customers to control active and reactive power of the inverters in accordance with eeG-2009 6 and BDEW norms. Thanks to its two RS485 ports, the PVI-PMU can be used for controlling the power generated by ABB Inverters in PV plants where an external data acquisition system has been installed too. The proprietary Aurora Protocol is the communication protocol the PVI-PMU uses to exchange data with all ABB Inverters; meanwhile, the power control management commands, sent by an external source, are received through a dedicated analog and digital inputs.
- An external isolated power supply unit is provided
- This unit is capable of controlling up to 32 Inverters or 55kW modules with each PVI-PMU unit
- ABB s PVI-PMU enables active and reactive power control according to eeG-2009 6 and BDEW
- It is easy to be integrated in an existing data acquisition system.
- DIN rail mountable device
- The PVI-PMU is compatible with all ABB string and central inverters