240v AC Mains Operated 15mm Urinal Flush Control with integral PIR Sensor - the complete 'fit & forget' solution for exposed cisterns eg those fitted above urinal bowls. This is our most popular control and has an outstanding record for reliability and long service. The Autosave M01 flushing control saves water by flushing urinals only after use. A built-in infrared PIR sensor detects persons in the toilet area and initiates a cistern fill and flush cycle a preset time later.A simple pushbutton setup procedure sets the cistern fill time and a programmable switch enables the installer to choose the flushing frequency and also to set a hygiene flush interval for periods when the building is unoccupied.
- Detection: By built-in passive infrared sensor; range approx. 4m; coverage 100 from perp
- Solenoid valve: brass normally closed; 15 mm compression fittings; 2.4mm orifice; pressure range 0 - 12 Bar with mesh filter (optional low pressure valve for tank fed installations)
- Alternative valve specifications: contact sales department
- Cistern fill time: 1 to 34 minutes - set by simple pushbutton routine
- Flush Program options: flush delay (time from detection to actual flush) 5 - 35 mins in 5 min increments; hygiene flush 12 or 24 Hour
- Test function: By Magi-test device; provides instant full functional test including valve; infrared PIR sensor operation; battery status; water supply and cistern fill time
- Power: 240v ac 50Hz 10VA maximum; cable entry through stuffing gland on RHS of enclosure
- Enclosure: Size 135 x 75 x 75mm (exc. valve) in white RAL 9010.