6v DC Battery Operated 15mm Urinal Flush Control with Built-in PIR Sensor - for exposed cisterns. What does it do? Autosave flushing controls save water by flushing urinals only after use. A sensitive built-in Infrared PIR sensor detects persons in the toilet area and initiates a cistern fill and flush cycle a preset time later.
- Detection: By built-in passive infrared sensor; range approx. 4m; coverage 100 from perp
- Solenoid valve: brass latching; 15 mm compression fittings; 2mm orifice; pressure range 0 - 12 Bar with mesh filter (optional low pressure for tank fed installations)
- Alternative valve specifications: contact sales department
- Batteries: 4x Duracell AA cells (supplied - average life 3 - 5 years). No need to reset when changing batteries
- Low Battery Warning: Led flashes to indicate low battery status. Valve closes (fail safe) 2 weeks following warning
- Cistern fill time: 1 to 34 minutes - set by simple pushbutton routine
- Flush Program options: flush delay (time from detection to actual flush) 5 - 35 mins in 5 min increments; hygiene flush 12 or 24 Hour
- Test function: By Magi-test device; provides instant full functional test including valve; infrared PIR sensor operation; battery status; water supply and cistern fill time
- Enclosure: Size 135 x 75 x 75mm (exc. valve) in white RAL 9010 PVC.