Each greenflame unit houses a substantial pellet store which is automatically fed, giving peace of mind to the user. A warning light also signals when the store requires re-filling.
With a simple regular check of the combustion chamber to remove ash and filling the hopper with pellets is all that is required to ensure smooth running of the system.
Manufactured to the highest of standards Greenflame Biomass wood pellet boilers are superbly produced with precision engineering. Internal models range in outputs from 15kW to 28kW for domestic use and 85kW - 125kW for commercial application. (15kW - 28kW external options are available). Models also feature 7 step modulation for example, the 28kW modulates down to as little as 8.4kW. A 200kW model will be launched later in the year.
Larger outputs ie. 85kW - 125kW are available complete with automatic vacuum feed, auger drive and 25m hose.
External models are available complete with 100mm twin walled stainless steel flue system (2 metres)
- MCS accredited
- 90.7% + efficient
- Large fuel store capacity
- 7 step power modulation
- Easy to use LCD controller
- Automatic pellet feed
- Integrated pellet store
- Complete with pump and pressure switch
- Up to 7 days continual burning (average usage is 3 to 4 days before re-fuelling)
- Frost Protection
- Low level pellet sensor and warning signal
- AVC control (Air Velocity Control)
- Generously sized ash pan
- No need for buffer tank
- Guarantee: 1 year main parts & 5 year heat exchanger initiatives such as RHPP and RHI
- Tested to EN303-5
- External model includes stainless steel flue system (2 metres)