Panasonic Aquarea T-CAP 9kW Mono Air Source Heat Pump 3PH
The Aquarea MXF is the new Aquarea product from Panasonic for central heating. T-CAP stands for Total capacity as this new line-up is able to keep the same nominal capacity even at -15C without the help of an electrical booster heater. T-CAP is also able to provide extremely high efficiency, whatever the outside temperature or the water temperature. The new MXF is ideal for houses where keeping the same capacity is important such as new houses or houses without support from an external boiler.
The MXF can be adapted to an existing installation such as a boiler backup or to a new installation with floor heating, low-temperature radiators or even fan-coil heaters. These ranges can also be connected to a solar kit in order to increase efficiency and minimize the impact on the ecosystem. Finally, it is possible to connect a thermostat for even better heating control and management.
- ENERGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL EFFICIENCY
- 78% more efficient than an electrical convection system
- Maximum COP of 4.74 for the 9 kW model
- Optimum control possible with a room temperature thermostat (not supplied)
- Maximum hydraulic module output temperature: 55C
- Power optimised according to the return water temperature
- Autonomous management of the hot water cylinder and heating
- EASY TO USE
- Single-unit range; with no refrigerant connections
- Wired control panel for installation in the house
- Easy programming on the control panel
- EASY INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE
- Outdoor unit easy to open for maintenance