Can provide a constant supply of hot water to one or more outlets. The heating element switches on automatically when the minimum flow rate is exceeded and switches off when flow rate reduces below the minimum.
Regulate power consumption electronically depending on supply water temperature and flow rate to achieve the required outlet temperature. Also regulate power consumption based on outlet temperature to ensure precise temperature control irrespective of fluctuations in voltage and water pressure.
Bare wire heating system ensures fast response for immediate, energy efficient delivery of hot water.
Outlet temperature factory set to 50C adjustable inside the appliance from 30C to 60C.
- Electronically controlled instantaneous electric water heaters for supplying single or multiple outlets
- The most energy efficient way of directly heating water electrically
- Highly efficient bare wire heating system
- Zero standing heat loss as no stored water
- Instant hot water
- Provides a constant supply of hot water at exactly the temperature selected
- Heating power electronically adjusted to compensate for variable inlet pressures and temperatures