ZIP InLine CEX Over-Sink Electronic Instantaneous Water Heater
Can provide a constant supply of hot water to one or more outlets. The heating element switches on automatically when the minimum flow rate is exceeded and switches off when flow rate reduces below the minimum.
Regulates power consumption electronically depending on supply water temperature and flow rate to achieve the required outlet temperature. Also regulates power consumption based on outlet temperature to ensure precise temperature control irrespective of fluctuations in voltage and water pressure. Power rating can be selected at the time of installation.
Bare wire heating system ensures fast response for immediate, energy efficient delivery of hot water. The required outlet temperature can be set via two touch sensitive membrane keys within the range 30C to 55C with digital display of the selected temperature. Enables selection of two pre-programmed temperature settings.
Provides visible indication when the heating power available is unable to achieve the required temperature at the selected flow rate. Maximum inlet temperature of 70C is suitable for use with pre-heated water from solar heating systems.
- Electronically controlled instantaneous electric water heaters for supplying single or multiple outlets
- The most energy efficient way of directly heating water electrically
- Highly efficient bare wire heating system
- Zero standing heat loss as no stored water
- Instant hot water
- Provides a constant supply of hot water at exactly the temperature selected
- Heating power electronically adjusted to compensate for variable inlet pressures and temperatures
- Suitable for use with pre-heated water from solar heating systems.