Our aims are threefold:
- To promote sales of eco-efficient products, i.e. those which are energy-efficient and use renewable energies (solar, photovoltaic, and geothermal)
- To control the carbon footprint of its activities, by promoting best practices internally: indirect procurement, equipment, packaging, the Environmental Charter and Guide, indicators, etc
- To organise waste collection and recycling of waste electrical equipment (WEEE)
Energy management has become a critical concern. It involves combining renewable energies with measures to promote energy efficiency to ensure that we can produce cleanly while consuming less and in more efficient conditions.
Setting a good example
- For our customers, contractors, heat engineers, and large companies, we provide energy management solutions and encourage the use of clean energy production solutions.
- We work to promote environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to apply best practices in the workplace.
Through strong partnerships at the heart of the electrical sector, we offer our customers a global vision of the challenges and the best solutions they can follow. This approach brings us into direct contact with professionals who are in touch with consumers and thus helps to spread the use of ever-more efficient equipment to increase energy savings on all fronts.
RexelEnergySolutions is committed to recycling waste electrical and electronic equipment. It strictly follows the provisions of the European Union's WEEE (waste electrical and electronic equipment) directive which obliges distributors to collect used equipment at the end of its life-cycle.
We also apply strict recycling policies internally In 2009, thanks to selective waste sorting, the Group collected some 11,000 tonnes of waste for recycling.
If you have any further questions please contact us.